Bail Bonds City information
San Jose Bail Bonds
How can I post bail for a prisoner in the San Jose Jail?
- By Calling 510-760-9409 Our San Jose bail bonds agents will take care of every thing for you.
- A prisoner has a right to be released on bail unless arrested for an offense where No Bail is permitted, or unless arrested on a warrant or detainer which specifies "No Bail".
- The San Jose Jail will accept bail from 5am to 11pm 7 days a week, in the form of cash, cashier's checks, and surety bonds from a bail bonds person or his/her representative.
- Credit cards are accepted from other than the prisoner. At 510 Bail Bond our agents will make paying your bail easy. A valid form of identification is required.
- 10% fee in lieu of total bail is only available through you bail bond agent. The San Jose jail will require you to pay the full bond amount for release.
- Prisoners who are in custody on charges to be heard in the San Jose court and are unable to post bail will be scheduled for the next available court day.
- Prisoners who are in custody on non-San Jose court cases and are unable to post bail will be transferred to the County where their cases will be heard.